macOS 11.0 Big Sur or later: For older versions the workflow might be a little different.
## 0. “rommelwood” Wi-Fi is only available in certain locations (e.g. the bar). So check first if you can find a network signal called “rommelwood”. You can still use the wired network. Use a cable to connect to the LAN-socket in your room.
1. Download this profile and open it.
Go to Settings > Profile and click install.
2. Enter Rommelwood credatials.
Enter the username and password, which you use to log in at rommelwood.de and click install.
3. Confirm by clicking install.
4. Enter your user password. It’s the password you use to unlock your mac.
5. Now the profile is installed and you should be able to connect if a Wi-Fi station is near by.
6. Done! To confirm you can go to Settings > Network. It should look similar to this: