Instructions for iOS 14. Older or newer versions probably need a slightly different procedure.
0. “rommelwood” Wi-Fi is only available in certain locations (e.g. the bar). So check first if you can find a network signal called “rommelwood”.
1. Download this profile and open it.
Go to Settings > General > Profiles and open the downloaded profile.
2. To install enter your Passcode und confirm.
3. Profile installation completed.
4. Go to WiFi-Settings and try to connect to “rommelwood”. Enter your username and password and click “Connect”. Use the same credentials that you use on rommelwood.de
5. Now it should work.
If not, try to switch your Wi-Fi off and on again to force a reconnect. If it still doesn’t work you most likely entered the wrong credentials.