For all students
Our dorm arranges some big events, which are well-known by students in the whole city:
- Rommel Summer Fest (at the beginning of June)
- “Bronx” (in the winter, when the first snow falls)
- Rommel Carnival (mid-January)
All students of the University Erlangen can take part and have lots of fun!
For our residents
Moreover, the dorm offers some further events for its residents:
- The evening for the newly moved-ins: All new residents get to know our dorm by doing a quiz.
- “Geschlechterkampf”: A football game between girls and boys. In order to obtain balanced teams, the boys’ legs are bound together.
- St. Martin’s Day: We walk through Erlangen with homemade lanterns and visit other dorms.