- occupied (less than 30 minutes in use)
- most probably occupied (30 to 80 minutes in use)
How it works:
- In order to use the cardwash system by the assembly, you have to live in one of the "old" houses (house numbers 51, 53, 55, 57, 59). For the "new" houses there is another washing system by an external company. You don't have to register you FAU-Card in our system in order to use their system.
- Register your FAU-Card
- You can register your FAU-Card yourself. You have to be logged in to insert your FAU-CardID at the self registration page.
- If you want to withdraw your credits, unregister your card or if you don't have a FAU-Card (yet) and want to rent a Rommelcard or if you experience any problems you can come to the consultation hour every Thursday from 20:00 to 20:30 at the room of the networkteam at the back of house 57a.
- Put your money in an envelope, write your name and your room number on it and drop it in the letterbox in the yellow washing room.
- There are washing machines and dryers in the red and in the yellow house.